top of page

Transferring Your UK Pension

If you require QROPS advice, our specialised pensions team are on hand and fully equipped to deal with this.

If you have worked in the United Kingdom at some stage in your career you may have a UK Pension. Now that you’re living in Ireland or planning to move home to Ireland, you may wish to transfer it here. To do so you will need to transfer it to a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme ( QROPS). A QROPS is a type of pension product which is registered with her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in the United Kingdom and can take transfers from the UK without triggering a tax implication.

For additional information on how to Transfer Your UK Pension, get in contact with Citywide Financial Solutions today.

bottom of page