Interested in protecting what really matters? A family protection plan is an insurance policy designed to insulate and protect a family from financial uncertainty in the event that a breadwinner passes away or cannot work due to an illness or injury.
Family protection is designed to partially or fully replace lost income, allowing a family to mantain their current standard of living.
As expert financial brokers, Citywide Financial Solutions can negotiate flexible and affordable family protection packages designed to:
- Clear debts or loans to ensure the continued financial stability of a family
- Provide a monthly income that replaces the lost income in the event of illness or death
- Payout a lump sum to handle immediate and unexpected expenses like funeral costs
Family Protection Extras
Family protection policies can include benefits in the short term, including:
- Payments in the event of an extended stay in hospital
- Payments when an accident leaves an individual unable to work
- Payments in the event of surgery
- Payments in the event of breaking one or more bones
Our brokers can discuss the right package and the right optional extras for your needs and requirements. Please schedule a consultation with us today.
Family Protection FAQ
What types of Family protection cover are available?
Family protection insurance is a wide and diverse area that includes a range of insurance types these can include:
- Bill Cover
An insurance plan designed to cover a household's monthly expenses
- Decreasing Life Cover
This can be a lump sum payment if the policyholder passes away.
- Specified Illness Cover
As the name suggests, this is insurance against specific illnesses.
How do I schedule a consultation with a family protection broker?
Please get in contact with our offices and our customer service agents will organise a time and date that suits your schedule.